N+1

I was browsing the internet looking at opera related videos when I came across a song 'N+1' sang by Chris Lee.

Man, I was surprised by the opera elements in the song! She combined hip hop and chinese opera (like Jay and Lee Hom) and the MTV is quite nice. It's like abit of hip hop dance and some chinese opera. Chris Lee even dressed up in opera 'wu dan' costume! Hee hee, but she looked a bit weird. Her actions are good but looks wise, weird.

Ok, the MTV.



I should learn to sing this song. Lol...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wahoohoo!!!
Chris Lee is the best!
It's so cool of her to make a MV & song with elements of Chinese Opera.
Anonymous said…
cake + tea:

Well, lol, you know me, I like the "wu" part of Chinese opera and I like the slow motion part of the video clip of the "wu" artists.

Chris Lee remind me of 任劍煇, coz they are both female in more neutral and man style. And 任 is a famous canton opera artist, "she" is singing in the 生 role.

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance