Performance Notice

~Performance Notice~

倩女幽魂

Date: 04 March 2006
Time: 7pm

Venue: Joo Chiat CC
Tickets: $15 $10



Date: 11 March 2006
Time: 7pm
Venue: Tampines ChangKat CC

Tickets: $15 $10

Comments

fr said…
Your show is listed in the Chinese Cultural Festival Programme.

There are also 2 other Hokkien Opera (GZX)
Miko said…
The other two is from which troupe? Ai xin ah? From what I know, Aixin is not staging anything in march leh.

Or is it Xiangju?
A.C. said…
it's our show. But they printed oru date wrongly! They published it as February when we're only performing in March!
Miko said…
So when is your show actually? don't tell me it's the same day as us.~
fr said…
according to this booklet:
1. Hokkien Opera (GZX) - 26/2 7.30pm, Tampines East CC Theatre
2. Hokkien Opera Night (GZX) - 17 to 19/3 7.30pm, Braddell Heights CC
3. Hokkien Opera cum Acrobatics Night - 12/3 (7.30 - 10pm), Corporation Rd (playground between blk 5 & 10)

troupes not mentioned
A.C. said…
27th March, "Bloodshed In The Imperial Palace"
Miko said…
AC: 27 march at tampines East CC?

Very unfortunate for Amai, that day I free.
Anonymous said…
Mr AC... 27th March is Monday lah.... xj
amai said…
Oh that programme, got our performance date printed wrongly.
amai said…
Now I myself not even clear when I going to perf...(LOL)
*head shaking*
We are staging San Jia Fu again...
Er...er...when huh?
We have not even rehearsed yet..
I think san jia fu is staged earlier than the Bloodshed in the Imperial Palace.
Anonymous said…
Dearie mai, 3jiafu is on 11 mar 06 (Nam Soon), 12 mar 06 (Jurong) and 25 mar 06 (Tamp) la... xj

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1