Post-performance

I haven't been blogging here for quite some time. About 1 week? or 5 days. I know that some friends might be eager to know how I fared in my latest show... Well....... Look at this...


HAIZ... I still pretty much sucks.

Yah, I sucks la... sianz to the centre of Earth already. I don't know why but when I am given a bigger role, I kok up. I am just so damn... .... I don't know.. nervous wreck? SHUCKS ke naden de sianz... Hell i dont know what I am typing

So many things happened la.. I am in a sort of bad mood. Although teacher never blame me, I still felt lousy. She said that she was like this too when she first acted as a main role. She said that I was considered not bad already but I still felt that I suck.

Why is it that.. of all people I am the one holding a broken mic? WHy? Why my yuan bao drop.. why no time to change costumes?? Arrggghhh... shuoots..

Should I or should not I blog out the sucky stuff? Maybe another day. Anyway I took some photos. Not alot.. about 10 I think. Sianz. No time to take pic.

ARGGGHH.. Just let me die.

Comments

Anonymous said…
huh? u ok? got so bad ah? could it be that u r too strict with urself ah? i thk u shd look at the overall result.. xj.. oya, i want see latest pic leh..
Kongming said…
overall u did well, dont blame urself already. Live performance tend to have cockups no matter how well u prepare them during rehearsals. Eg. Mic no battery, mic connection loose. Lighting error.
next time if u need more courage or whatever, tell me. i will withdraw them out from my bank account.
Miko said…
XJ.. You know you very fast or not? It is scary to think someone read my entry so fast.. I am still checking for grammar mistakes....

Anyway.. I edited the post.. included some details of my shitty mistakes...shhoooots..
Anonymous said…
haha, i happen to be surfing net la....
amai said…
at least u gave a try! it should be an achievement. Give yourself a pat on the back and strive on for the next performance.
(actually we also scared of our coming performance.....)
Miko said…
Haiz, forunately, CS that day last minute cant come to watch. Else he will be so disappointed.
Anonymous said…
HI... Dun be too sad la.. try better next time k... actually u didnt really explain what went wrong leh... i waiting to see pic.. cheer up cheer up!!! xj
Kongming said…
comment for ur edited ver...

sometimes somethings cant be helped lah. but u proud that u had done ur best.

i can imagine ur face when u re-read ur blog. that angry but want to laugh face. funny lor

u still got another go for this role once Tampines is confirmed. hehee
A.C. said…
Guess what, I dropped my yuan bao on my debut appearance in a big theatre, and it's when I was coming onto the stage! The thing just hanged behind my back like a mousetrap stuck onto a monkey's tail. I have to quickly retrieve it and try to slide it into my cloth belt. And in the process of doing it, I accidentally switched it off, and so I was silent throughout the entire scene, which happened to be the only scene where I had quite a bit of dialogue! I felt real sore, because that's the only show I acted in and was published into VCD. Sigh!
Kongming said…
tell u someting hor... i made a mistake also...
i trying to find my measuring tape b4 my line. i scare i cant find the tape... then my 1 hand doing some action, e other finding the tape...
Miko said…
AC and mingde: I think there will always be regrets in life! I tot I was the only making such stupid mistakes.. hee hee i can't stop thinking about the 'or bin' situation of XJ...
Anonymous said…
hahah, when i thk of the "orbin" incident, i also cant help laughing ...cos this part was supposed to be rather romantic..exchange of love token and vows....but yet..haha~~ xj

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1