MLJ

Amai is very fast. She posted photos and clips of our performance on the night right after our performance.

My father sent us (YH, my mum, zx and me) to Bukit Batok CC to do our make up. The make up room was very small lor and May and a few others were already doing make up.

It was about 3:15pm when we arrived but me and YH very steady, still went to eat lunch then we head back to the room to do make up at around 3:45pm. I finished my mkae up at about 5pm.. but May is still doing make-up. She is so slow lor forever. Must spend 20min doing make up for each eye.

After doing make up and hair, we walked over to block 235 where our temporary stage was.

It was so damn super hot at the stage. My god.. there was no aircon and everyone was bustling around doing last minute touch ups and as usual, ang is in a bad mood. She is always in a bad mood during performances.

Miss Tan in her cute mini caiyi.

Me at the super hot backstage.. can melt there lor. This costume I was wearing belongs to MAY. I must disclaim here lor. This costume is May Teng Su Yuin's, not mine.

Me and YH~ Finally she got to use her wig!

Miss Tan and YH. Miss Tan's costume is made by Bala lor.. Bala is not bad now, his skills have improved considerably. But why is Miss Tan not looking at the camera?

The 3 wives of Huang Fu Shao Hua. We keep saying this Miss Tan extra lor, 3 person already very crowded she still want to squeeze in to be third wife. May say that she 'zi ji song shang men'. Hahaha.. so funny.. We always got alot of stupid talk during MLJ shows..

Ah may in her super dua ban dress. Well, she want to be dua ban I can't possibly stop her lor. She want to steal the limelight I also cannot stop her lor. Anyway there is not much limelight to steal. Many people commented that they don't know which one is the missy.

Initially, she even put alot of hair pcs on her head... then Ang told her to take those off and re-arranged for her. Ang says,"Missy put dua ban hair pc you also put dua ban hair pc..." Tho she is unhappy about it, nothing she can do also, Ang's words is like edict you know.

Ah Tian. I thought she look good in this wor... Nice.

Bala's costume was made by himself too! Auntie Lucy say my sheng not handsome, she prefer to see me as a dan.

She until now still call me as 'Er Niang' and her friends also call me 'Er Niang'. My Er niang is also 'shen ru min xin' issit. I asked her why she like to call me Er-Niang. She told me cuz my Er-Niang got seh. The costume and hairdo and the way I walk around very seh.. very Er-niang. Hahaha... Funny leh but I don't like to do Er-Niang cuz my do ma sucks!!!!

Lastly, I must show off YH's new costume and guan. I now then realised that the guan's green doesn't match with the costume's green!

Ok.. That's all I gonna post cuz the rest of the photos are more or less repeated with different poses only.. hee hee...

Here is a clip which Amai took during my show. I took it from her blog~ If I get the vcd, I will post other parts up..

Comments

Anonymous said…
elyqxhyheehe.,. thanks for posting the pictures! All of u look pretty and nice !
Wow... now a days all of u got so many own costumes and hairpc yoz.... Even YH so got!
xj
Miko said…
noa la.. i only got hair pcs, i never buy costumes lor.. cannot anyhow spend la, must save money just in case I die, I still got money for my parents.
Anonymous said…
hey gal~ the green costume is very nice and your red hair pcs too~~ haha... hmm.. any performances coming up recently?
Anonymous said…
okay lar..i find it ok ley..can go with the green cst..haiz....i find that my make up very jia lark....from bad to worst.think i must do smthing abt it.cannot nuan ardy....yh
Miko said…
cailing: I dunno when I am going to perform again leh. Till now no news lor. If got news I will post in my blog and hopefully u can come lor.

YH: Yes de, auntie lucy comment that your eyes very "wood". You need to practice a bit lor.
Anonymous said…
hmm..okay sure! will look out for your blog frequently =D

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1