Nafa Performance

At the performance in Nafa, SL got 2 professionals to do our make up and hair. So goooood... no need to do our own make up. Just sit there and let them help me draw. :)

Nice make up and hairdo hor? I think they did a good job wor.


Susan.. This di di is too young for you la.. My god.. hee hee


Another photo by the mirror. Recently we all like to take photos with mirrors. dunno why. The hairstyle and costumes were designed specially for rojak. The design incoporated some modern feel to the traditional Han style designs.

Everyone getting ready for the rehearsal.

And I took a video during the rehearsal. The piece is a modern Nanyin which fused piano and violin with the traditional Nanyin instruments. The background music was done using MIDI. Think this type of New Nanyin is very popular among the younger people as feedbacks were good. Till now, we have already got quite a collection of such new nanyin so I think we can cut an album soon. I already got friends asking me if I got a CD for this new nanyin.



Really nice right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
you look nice in the ancient costume, and very charming
Miko said…
Wa~ Thanks for your compliments! I personally like the hairstyle and costume design too but i think my hardcore gzx friends will think I look like auntie lor.. :P

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1