Performance Day

On 11.02.08 was our performance day.. Let's see, I got some photos to show you guys~

Our male lead, Ang~ The ying jun xiao sa prince.

Nizar and Bala.. Bala look like ghost! eeek...! The one beside is Nizar who was acting as the bird. We all thought that he looks like Gallen Loh, Luo Jia Liang. Really!

Qiuyue is being very arousing in this pose. In Iran, anything arousing must be hidden! So QY! You cannot pose such an arousing pose lor! Ppl there will catch you and put you in jail lor!!!

Demon king has caught our soldier! This soldier is a malay lor. Not bad right? Looked steady. What is bala doing behind?? Stoning lor!

Me, Li Lao Shi and YH. YH only put on her wig and guan on 2nd day. 1st day she totally heck lor. She wore a whole head gear with no wig. She said she can't be bothered to change lor. 2nd day we got lots of time so she decided to put on her wig.

Bala, YH and Nai ba.. Oh yah.. I want to introduce a new character to my blog... In fact there are 2 but I intro this one first...

NAI BA!!!!

Tadah.... He has officially became my nanny daddy during the Iran trip and he really enjoyed being my nanny too. Anything I need or I want.. I will say,"Nai ba~~~~ I need that XXX leh.." and he will try to get it for me. He really dote on me lor. So glad~

Nai ba took care of me to the extent that he packed my luggage for me on the last day!! I wasn't able to fit everything inside so he packed for me... He is a real nanny.

I will also sayang Nai ba lor... :P

When I fall down at the snow mountain.. I pull him down with me lor.. hahah, you nan tong dang ma!

This is the 2nd person I want to intro. His name is Kanglong. The reason for introducing these 2 person is because I believe they will appear in my blog often from now on. Nai ba told me that when he is not around, he will send Kang long, the er nai ba, to take care of me. I told Kanglong he is 2 nai ba but he told me he doesn't want to be nai ba. Ok lor, so he will remain as Kanglong.

The whole group of performers~ Bala looked very weird. He SHOULD put on his beard lor for god's sake.

I like this photo also. It is a candid shot. I like candid shot of me provided that I don't look fat! I was wearing 2 costumes and the double layers of watersleeves were really irritating. If they were the same length I might feel that it's ok but the outer one is short and the inner one is long. They made it very hard use.

Falzi and Nizar. Hee hee, they were such cute people! Full of jokes and actions. Especially Falzi. He is always so expressive with his big eyes! Notice Nizar really look like Gallen Loh.

The very action action Falzi.

Kanglong and YH. Please don't ask me what they are looking at because I also dunno... This was taken after the performance. We were waiting for the bus to come so they were snapping photos non-stop.

Eeeee... Nai ba is being er xin! The make up so scary! He will scare the Iranians if he goes out like that! hee hee.....

What are they doing?? Aiyoh.. nothing else to take liao lor.. Anyhow take... That is also a poster of the theatre festival.

Ok... next time I will blog about all the fun adventures we have in Iran!

Comments

Anonymous said…
at first glance, Nizar looks like Gallen Loh, on closer look not so like

you look like Iranian girl - the one with the green scarf on your head
Miko said…
hahah the iranian girls all got big eyes i dont have lor! hmph! jealous!
Anonymous said…
All of you look great, i'm terribly jealous not to be able to have that here in south america. Good gracious, so gooood! BRAVO
Miko said…
Hello~ Thanks for that~ If you do ever come Singapore, let me know, maybe I can show you some performances (if there are at that point of time).

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1