Kill me
Tonight got another rehearsal and Friday night got another final rehearsal, Saturday we are performing.
For this stupid damn performance I must stay up so late and make myself so bloody busy lor. Saturday still must wait till dunno what kind of wee hours then we can go perform our 5 min parts. Damn boliao sia. What kind of lousy life is this.
Kill me man, just kill me.
Living in this lousy world has got endless of no meaning and boliao stuff to do. Ultimately everyone will die so why not everyone just die now? Don't waste time on this lousy, miserable world fighting to buy HDB, buy car and feed the family. For what should I spend my lousy life slogging for the government who took my CPF money and probably I won't live to the age to see it again. Nowadays things getting more expensive, richer people getting richer and poorer people getting poorer.
Everyone are slogging their heads off and in the end we all end up with nothing. We will just bring with us a set of coffin to our deaths. All the whatever SHIT hdb, SHIT car, SHIT money will just be used to pay tax and pay whatever debts you owe everyone. TAX and more TAX! Die also cannot die peacefully.
Life has got TOTAL no meaning to me. No matter how hard I try to find some little meaning, I just can't find it. That is because life has got no meaning. Don't bother to try to find it. If you really want to know the meaning of life, it probably means slogging for the government and paying taxes.
I am so full of hatred for everything around me. People, houses, government, coi.... Everything.
COI sucks. Classes sucks. Only know how to make use of students to make money.
I should die. My death will be a blessing to this already lousy world. One less person to kp at everything, one less person to flame everything. This lousy world will be more peaceful. I am like a vermin, like a plague or something. Like Dengue Fever. With me around, there will only be more problems and irritations.
Everyday so many people die. I don't know why I am still so alive.
For this stupid damn performance I must stay up so late and make myself so bloody busy lor. Saturday still must wait till dunno what kind of wee hours then we can go perform our 5 min parts. Damn boliao sia. What kind of lousy life is this.
Kill me man, just kill me.
Living in this lousy world has got endless of no meaning and boliao stuff to do. Ultimately everyone will die so why not everyone just die now? Don't waste time on this lousy, miserable world fighting to buy HDB, buy car and feed the family. For what should I spend my lousy life slogging for the government who took my CPF money and probably I won't live to the age to see it again. Nowadays things getting more expensive, richer people getting richer and poorer people getting poorer.
Everyone are slogging their heads off and in the end we all end up with nothing. We will just bring with us a set of coffin to our deaths. All the whatever SHIT hdb, SHIT car, SHIT money will just be used to pay tax and pay whatever debts you owe everyone. TAX and more TAX! Die also cannot die peacefully.
Life has got TOTAL no meaning to me. No matter how hard I try to find some little meaning, I just can't find it. That is because life has got no meaning. Don't bother to try to find it. If you really want to know the meaning of life, it probably means slogging for the government and paying taxes.
I am so full of hatred for everything around me. People, houses, government, coi.... Everything.
COI sucks. Classes sucks. Only know how to make use of students to make money.
I should die. My death will be a blessing to this already lousy world. One less person to kp at everything, one less person to flame everything. This lousy world will be more peaceful. I am like a vermin, like a plague or something. Like Dengue Fever. With me around, there will only be more problems and irritations.
Everyday so many people die. I don't know why I am still so alive.
Comments
- 婉茹