I saw on Youtube a slip from the drama series 'The Second Best' , 天下第二. It was acted by Li yu gang and I find the clip quite nice. So I am now sharing with you guys. So nice of me right? Hahaha....
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
got one thing not nice leh - you dun upturn a pic for us, tell us to tilt the monitor screen....Hahahahaha
Hahaha.... cuz i think the picture look very nice upside down also.. Anyway must let the blog readers do some exercise mah. .everytime sit in front of the pc not so healthy leh. hee hee
3 more students joined COI. That officially makes COI GZX troupe a very crowded troupe. In fact, overly crowded. There are 21 students now and including Ang, we will have 22 actresses/actors. Ang is going to have problems squeezing in all the students into 1 show. I don't think there are lots of shows which have 22 roles. Bao Hua and Zhu Ying has joined us for some time so they are not considered newbie already (MD mentioned that they are newbies in his blog). The 3 newbies I am talking about are Wanru, Si Qing and Ai Qing. Si Qing and Ai Qing are not sisters. They just happened to have 'Qing' in their names. I have not taken pictures of Siqing and Aiqing but I will try to take some and blog. I have got a few pics of Wanru but I will blog another day. As usual, Ang did her usual rounds of asking whether the newbies want to be dan or be shengs. Frankly speaking, both roles are overly crowded already. Competition is getting strong but still, we are still harmoniously getting ...
Yesterday we had a performance at Holland Road Blk 2. I was doing the excerpt 'Broken Bridge' of Madam white snake and the others were doing Tang Bo Hu. I couldn't find a Xu Xian (YH dun like this role) so I got no choice but to ask Naiba for help. Heng he was free that day to help us. Kanglong found a very nice spot to take photos and everyone took photos at that spot.... I think this spot is nice too with the pillar behind and the flowers and the white background... Me and Naiba... Hmm, too bad his face kana hidden in shadow lor. Susan as green snake. I didn't realise that she was wearing the costume wrongly lor.. haiz, too late to inform her liao... I like to act with Naiba cuz I don't look fat with him. I stomach pain... need to go toilet... :P Pain until cannot walk le.... sob sob... Cannot find toilet, I very sad.... I believe the toilet is there..... Cannot find toilet, I think I better take a break here... Believe me, I know where the toilet is.... Green sn...
I was browsing the internet looking at opera related videos when I came across a song 'N+1' sang by Chris Lee. Man, I was surprised by the opera elements in the song! She combined hip hop and chinese opera (like Jay and Lee Hom) and the MTV is quite nice. It's like abit of hip hop dance and some chinese opera. Chris Lee even dressed up in opera 'wu dan' costume! Hee hee, but she looked a bit weird. Her actions are good but looks wise, weird. Ok, the MTV. I should learn to sing this song. Lol...
Comments