Poster


A picture I just received from SL. I think those who are in Esplanade's mailing list will receive this image too. Oh well, just in case some of you isn't. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
cake + tea:
I want to learn how to use photoshop, make this kind of design. (the poster)
Miko said…
yeap, this poster is nice. Photoshop can be self learnt. There are lots of websites which teaches it.. :)
Anonymous said…
you know, I put up a nanyin clip by 3 SL girls on YT not long ago and got encouraging response:

在唱《非是阮》吗?

I enjoy this noble and beautiful music. This is totally new to me.

fabulous

see, got people worldwide interested in NY
Miko said…
is it? Where is the clip? can show me? This is an encouraging sign.. :)
Anonymous said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzAbbCV-LFw
Miko said…
thanks! Hee hee, i look fat but thats ok.. lol

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1