Comments Moderation
Hi All dearest friends, I have turned on the comments moderation function in blogspot because I have recieved tooooooo many junk comments. It really drives me to my nerves so I decided to take the trouble to moderate all comments coming in.
So when you post a comment now, it will not appear on the blog immediately but it will be sent to me email. I will then accept it and it will appear on the blog. You have no idea how many idiotic comments I have rejected these few days. They are always some stupid links or selling some stupid drugs or asking you to make investments. Irritating!!
So yah. please dun be too surprised that you comment didn't appear on the blog immediately after you posted them~
So when you post a comment now, it will not appear on the blog immediately but it will be sent to me email. I will then accept it and it will appear on the blog. You have no idea how many idiotic comments I have rejected these few days. They are always some stupid links or selling some stupid drugs or asking you to make investments. Irritating!!
So yah. please dun be too surprised that you comment didn't appear on the blog immediately after you posted them~
Comments
You can use: "word verification" on commenting, I think it helps a bit too.
AC very heng leh...