Make Up Class
Siong Leng has organised a make up lesson for us at the Make Up Studio beside SL. Make Up Studio is a company specialising in professional make up and teaching people how to do make up. SL sponsored us this lesson so that we can do better make up for our performances in future and stop making a mess on our faces! Hahaha. I am grateful lah cuz it really benefits me alot.
Today, the make up we learn is not opera make up. It's modern stage make up.
The Make up studio has prepared for us all the neccessary make up tools and mirrors. We all sit together on this table like really good students. Look at ponyo's face. So glum! haha.
And she must pose with this brush lor.
The make up kit that the class supplied us. We can bring the brushes home. Wow, still got free gifts ah. Not bad leh.
Susan is very happy again.
MAke up removal wet tissue and cotton buds all neatly set beside our mirrors.
Suddenly uncle comment that if this class is very sexist because how come all the ladies has got 5 brushes each but he has got only 2 brushes! LOL.
Uncle's ke lian 2 brushes and a sponge.
Everyone paying attention, the class is going to start.
We started off by putting concealers and drawing the lids with eyeliners. This is ponyo,very attentively drawing her eyes.
Then she went up to be the teacher's model so that the teacher can show us how to apply the eye shadows.
This is me with just eye liner applied. Nothing much yet.
Uncle being the model next. Hahha, he used blue colour for his eyes! And he was doing the ladies make up tonight cuz the men make up is actually very simple.
After the lesson, I wanted to take a photo of myself but ponyo has to ruin my photo by poking her head in lor!
I got rid of ponyo and took a photo.

Biyu jie did a pretty good job i think.
Susan.. I actually cannot see her make up cuz she was wearing glasses!
I got put fake eyelashes but I think cannot see here leh. Heh. NEver mind.
Yay! A succesful make up class! We had lots of fun talking nonsense and fooling around in the class. But we all learn something from it besides the fun. I personally did learn something especially on face sculpting. I think I didn't do a really good job this time but at least I think I can experiment more and it will help in my future make up. Also, I have learn alot about how to keep my make up clean and tidy and some techniques for drawing eyebrows. This lesson lasted 3 hours! I was so hungry by the end of it cuz I didnt have dinner before hand.
I am glad that SL sponsored us this make up class. :)
Today, the make up we learn is not opera make up. It's modern stage make up.
The Make up studio has prepared for us all the neccessary make up tools and mirrors. We all sit together on this table like really good students. Look at ponyo's face. So glum! haha.
And she must pose with this brush lor.
The make up kit that the class supplied us. We can bring the brushes home. Wow, still got free gifts ah. Not bad leh.
Susan is very happy again.
MAke up removal wet tissue and cotton buds all neatly set beside our mirrors.
Suddenly uncle comment that if this class is very sexist because how come all the ladies has got 5 brushes each but he has got only 2 brushes! LOL.
Uncle's ke lian 2 brushes and a sponge.
Everyone paying attention, the class is going to start.
We started off by putting concealers and drawing the lids with eyeliners. This is ponyo,very attentively drawing her eyes.
Then she went up to be the teacher's model so that the teacher can show us how to apply the eye shadows.
This is me with just eye liner applied. Nothing much yet.
Uncle being the model next. Hahha, he used blue colour for his eyes! And he was doing the ladies make up tonight cuz the men make up is actually very simple.
After the lesson, I wanted to take a photo of myself but ponyo has to ruin my photo by poking her head in lor!
I got rid of ponyo and took a photo.
Biyu jie did a pretty good job i think.
Susan.. I actually cannot see her make up cuz she was wearing glasses!
I got put fake eyelashes but I think cannot see here leh. Heh. NEver mind.
Yay! A succesful make up class! We had lots of fun talking nonsense and fooling around in the class. But we all learn something from it besides the fun. I personally did learn something especially on face sculpting. I think I didn't do a really good job this time but at least I think I can experiment more and it will help in my future make up. Also, I have learn alot about how to keep my make up clean and tidy and some techniques for drawing eyebrows. This lesson lasted 3 hours! I was so hungry by the end of it cuz I didnt have dinner before hand.I am glad that SL sponsored us this make up class. :)
Comments