越剧 - 新梁祝2
I rejected her a few times and asked her to find someone else but she pretend like she never hear me and continue to pass me things like script and music etc. So I guessed she somehow made up her mind liao and is very sure that I will not reject her! HAhaha.
So I thick-skinly acted Yueju version of 楼台会. Please don't laugh at me ok.
These first few pictures were more smiley because yingtai and shanbo just saw each other so they are very happy.
This picture was taken when Yingtai tells shanbo that she is going to marry someone else. My photographer took this photo with a few leaves hanging there because he thinks that the leaves make a very nice decoration. Oh well, maybe can distract viewers from seeing my fats! The rest of the pictures below are basically about how upset shanbo and ying tai is so there is no need to caption liao.
This show is about 2o minutes long. It's the longest excerpt in the whole liangzhu.
This is a very nice picture leh. Don't you think so. Susan's expression is quite nice and then cannot see my round face. So it's a very nice picture.I suddenly found out that the table actually dun have the wine cups. Damn. They forgot to put them there. So no choice, me and susan have to hold invisible cups. As you can see that was what I did. I held an invisible cup.
Susan is supposed to be drinking and drinking my wine lor but that day since they never put the wine bottle and the wine cups, susan cannot drink! Hahaha, good lah. Else this shanbo always come my home and drink my wine. Free one also dun need like that mah. Yingtai is not very rich leh.
Then this shanbo drink my wine until he vomit blood. Cannot drink still want t drink so much lor.
I see him vomit out blood and the wine he just drank I very sad. Cuz he wasted all my wine. My legs become jelly, I have to kneel down and beg him dun be so greedy next time. My mum enjoys watching me hugging Susan's leg as well as hugging Fengmin. She finds it very interesting and funny. She will laugh everytime she see me rehearse this part. Enough nonsense. Else you will think that I was acting comedy. Its not a comedy lor. It's a tragedy.


Below pictures belong to the very famous part in 楼台会, named 十相思. Basically, it's shanbo and yingtai telling each other how much they miss them. This part is a classic in the yue opera version of Liangzhu. Let me show you video...... of cuz not my video lah. My one is CMI one. Show you professionals one. And is Susan's 'teacher', Zhang Rui Hong's version.

Finally, in the end, I have to say something like even if I die I want to buried in the same tomb as shanbo. Haiz, nowadays where got people like that one.
And then that's it, I thick-skinly finished acting this scene. It was a relieve.
Comments