SL 庆功宴
Every year after our Lang Jun Dan performance we will have this dinner celebration but very often I cannot make it because it always clashes with my COI practices. Very fortunately, this time I made it! And I was very happy because the food was very nice. LOL.
This time, we had 3 tables at Gim Tin Restaurant at the Grassroots club. So about 30 people were there. KL was supposed to go too but he arrived only on desserts time!
Ming Feng on the left, Mingyi in the middle and Joel on the right. Ming Feng is Bi yu jie's son. He has been active in SL since 8 years old. LOL, used to be the youngest around but I think he is not the youngest around anymore.

A toast to everyone for their efforts!!!

Me and Ponyo. We took another picture at first but she tot he looked fat in it so we took this second one which passed her quality check. I had to do this pose because I dun want ppl to look at my arms! LOL.

Silai, Ponyo's husband. Very lovey dovey de leh! Silai is a computer guy and he spends most his time playing computer games. That is why Ponyo is always hanging out with me~!
The other table, you can see Uncle and his 2 daughters there.
The kids table where all the people below 30 years old were sitting. I happened to sit at the VIP table with Ponyo because I was late. LOL.
After the dinner, which was fabulous (there was pekin duck!), we went KTV. Haha, we sang all the nonsense songs which we sometimes can't sing and so we just stand up and dance.
What is this? 2 black vs 2 reds??

This time, we had 3 tables at Gim Tin Restaurant at the Grassroots club. So about 30 people were there. KL was supposed to go too but he arrived only on desserts time!
Ming Feng on the left, Mingyi in the middle and Joel on the right. Ming Feng is Bi yu jie's son. He has been active in SL since 8 years old. LOL, used to be the youngest around but I think he is not the youngest around anymore.
A toast to everyone for their efforts!!!

Me and Ponyo. We took another picture at first but she tot he looked fat in it so we took this second one which passed her quality check. I had to do this pose because I dun want ppl to look at my arms! LOL.

Silai, Ponyo's husband. Very lovey dovey de leh! Silai is a computer guy and he spends most his time playing computer games. That is why Ponyo is always hanging out with me~!
The other table, you can see Uncle and his 2 daughters there.
The kids table where all the people below 30 years old were sitting. I happened to sit at the VIP table with Ponyo because I was late. LOL.After the dinner, which was fabulous (there was pekin duck!), we went KTV. Haha, we sang all the nonsense songs which we sometimes can't sing and so we just stand up and dance.
What is this? 2 black vs 2 reds??
The girl in black is Zong Ling. She is going to sing nanyin on 26 Oct! It's her first time singing nanyin and I think she will sing very very well because she is a really good singer. I heard her sing at the KTV and she sang very well.
This coming 26 October, we are going to perform at Tian Hock Keng. There will be 2 opera excerpts, 3 singing pieces and 2 musical pieces. Please come support if u free hor~
Comments