Tm Performance

Tomorrow is my performance liao. I am actually quite excited and nervous because this is our company's first performance, Tok Tok Chiang's first performance! Though this time we are doing it for free because it's for an old folks home, we were invited by the MP and there were a few other celebritites there too.

Also, it is my first time acting with Nick. I wonder how our combination will turn out. It's going to be a weird Combo also. Hahaha.... Nick has put in a lot of effort these few days and he is a very fast learner too! That is good because we normally dun have a lot of time for rehearsals. Therefore, we must really be very fast when learning new things. Like this time, we only rehearsed 2 times. :P

Today I must thank Amai and FM for coming and watch our rehearsal. They gave us constructive comments and we changed some of our movements today to make our performance even better. FM and Amai helped in our spear movements too which frankly speaking, Nick and me weren't very good at. I look like a total.... noob with spears. Abit too soft...

So today we made quite a lot of improvements and hopefully tomorrow our performance will be well!

Tok Tok Chiang all the way!!!!

Comments

amai said…
All the best to Tok Tok Chiang!!!
Cailing said…
All the best to the performance! Blog more pictures uh! :D
A.C. said…
Didn't manage to catch it as I was busy.. keep me posted for future shows!
Miko said…
Hey guys~! Thanks for all ur support! Thanks to Amai for giving us good advice. Thanks to Cailing for coming and thanks to AC for being interested in our show~~ I thank everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1