王老虎抢亲

I just realized that I haven't blogged since the year 2011! LOL....

Hey hey hey.. I am not slacking ok. I am just extremely busy with lots of work. Busy is a good thing now that I am on my own.

Year 2011, January, I have 4 shows lining up and I have to act 王老虎之寄闺 on 30th Jan. This excerpt is like 25 minutes long and it is sung by 戚派. I haven't sung in this style before and I find it quite hard to imitate. If I wanna imitate I must make sure that I sound like it if not people will find me very ridiculous, very fake.

This excerpt is so long! My god. I dunno if I can remember everything by that day and not to forget I have 3 other shows before it. Right now, I try to listen to the singing and memorize the tunes first. Then I can start singing it with the music.

Susan is singing Bi style lor. It is so funny to hear her sing Bi Style!! LOL, bi style is known to us as the Ah beng style. The singing is like very beng lor... and lots of 'ah' at the end of each lines.

This performance will be done in JB, the same place.

Hopefully I don't flop it lah.

Comments

A.C. said…
Qi-style? Consult me lor... =P

Ya, Bi-style a bit beng, reminiscent of the olden days when guys take on all roles, male or female. But it's good for comical roles.
Kongming said…
add oil

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1