Old Post
Sometimes I read my old posts and I think I am really crazy. If I don't know me and I am someone else reading all these posts, I will think the writer is a bit gila.. something not right somewhere.
I read this just now:
Halfway throughout the practice, a stupid small, very small bug fly around in front of me!! PEK CEK!!! Then suay suay enough that little bug stopped on my forehead!! I was like.... I was so... I wanna smack it so bad! But I can't! I had to concentrate on acting but that bug really distracted me like mad and it itches as it was like walking around my forehead! What the hell lor!!!
If we were rehearsing 18 miles, I will brush it off.
Apparently the bug tot that my forehead is a no-man's land, it can just walk around like nobody else's business..... What the hell.
Susan saw it but she couldn't help me!! Then the stupid bug flew around infront of my face again and this time landed on my hand!! I WAS SO PISSED!!!
It started walking around my hand.... This time, I managed to fling that stupid bug off! SHIAT!
Finally after the ordeal, I was able to return to acting....
After the scene, Zhang didn't realise the little episode I had with the bug. Apparently my 定力 was not too bad.
------------------------------------------------------
LOl... Wat is this nonsense lor.. I don't even remember this incident now.. only got a little impression but I was so enthusiastic about writing this incident.. don't know why I just kept laughing after reading it again...
I wonder if all these weird things will keep happening to me then I can write them down. So hilarious.
I read this just now:
Halfway throughout the practice, a stupid small, very small bug fly around in front of me!! PEK CEK!!! Then suay suay enough that little bug stopped on my forehead!! I was like.... I was so... I wanna smack it so bad! But I can't! I had to concentrate on acting but that bug really distracted me like mad and it itches as it was like walking around my forehead! What the hell lor!!!
If we were rehearsing 18 miles, I will brush it off.
Apparently the bug tot that my forehead is a no-man's land, it can just walk around like nobody else's business..... What the hell.
Susan saw it but she couldn't help me!! Then the stupid bug flew around infront of my face again and this time landed on my hand!! I WAS SO PISSED!!!
It started walking around my hand.... This time, I managed to fling that stupid bug off! SHIAT!
Finally after the ordeal, I was able to return to acting....
After the scene, Zhang didn't realise the little episode I had with the bug. Apparently my 定力 was not too bad.
------------------------------------------------------
LOl... Wat is this nonsense lor.. I don't even remember this incident now.. only got a little impression but I was so enthusiastic about writing this incident.. don't know why I just kept laughing after reading it again...
I wonder if all these weird things will keep happening to me then I can write them down. So hilarious.
Comments