Timetable

My schedule now is extremely packed though I don't have any upcoming performances. The next one will be 'Skin Drawing' but that is in July.

Time really flies! It's already July!! Omg, I am so freaking old now.

Let's see now...

Monday - Class at COI
Tuesday - Self Practice at CC
Wednesday - Macpherson CC
Thursday - Class at COI
Friday - SL practice
Saturday - Random stuff like rehearsing 'Skin Drawing'
Sunday - Morning at SL, Afternoon with Ang, Evening at COI.

First time in my life my time table is so packed!!! It's undeniably very tiring to do this. I tell myself all will end in mid July, I just have to tahan....

Mid July, SL has got a show in Esplanade for 2 days, 21 and 22. It is actually Soul Journey Part 2. The part 1 was in 2008, quite a long time back. I wouldn't say that SL's show is difficult but it requires alots of rehearsals.

They sent me this timetable schedule.... LOL.... Very organised, but freaks me out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1