正德君下江南


Last year for the whole of 2013, I only wrote 1 blog post. I guess people have stopped coming here which is a good thing too because there are too many people bitching about what I wrote thought what I want to write is completely my business. Some people just can't deal with the fact that different people have different opinions. So it's good they stopped coming and STFU.


LMAO I am so rude but yeah, whatevers to those bitches. I have changed so much over the year and the break from opera is good for me too.

So last week we had our performance, or more accurately, they had their performances, ZhengDe xia jiangnan. An old show which we did before back in 2009.Previously I was doing Guan GeokXiao in this show, but because I am on holiday infinitely, this role is now taken over by Lizuan. I hope that LZ will permanently take over this role. XD

That day my job was to control the subtitle slides. So I was free to take photos and do whatever I want. hahaha.. kinda cool~~~










My mum, handsome or not? first time acted as the bad guy here. She was so stressed up and told me she must do well.. Actually she did fine, just don't stress up so much.. Cuz the face will show one.

Actually I got one question....

Isn't Zhende the emperor who met FengJie at Mei long zhen?????


Then how come still got this story about Xiao geok.

So confusing.

Maybe people should just stop using ZhengDe this emperor, use another emperor ba... like.. Zhu Yuanzhang or something. lol.

Ok Enough nonsense


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1