Back!

Finally I am back fro my trip! I will post up some details of my trip in Miko lah.

When I reached home, I watched my opera DVDs, not immediately. I watched my Mu Dan Ting again, the american version. Ya ya.. I know that version sucks but the dan has got some good stuff too. I love her fingers.. :D

My fingers are ugly!

Yes.. My fingers are sort of.. too flexible. So much that I think they are distorted. Sometimes, when I was stretching or fiddling with my fingers, I suddenly felt that they are bending in abnormal angles. I panicked and thought that I accidentally broken them! I looked down and was relieve that they were fine. My fingers can achieve the kind of curves my opera teacher wants but most of the time, the other gestures look ugly.

Ok, I was digressing to talk about my fingers. Actually I wanted to say that HXY is going back to TW for holidays so I am having a looong break~ I will be going shopping.. movies.. ktv.. getting ready for CNY... :)

HXY will be back on 1st Feb and we got a short performance on 5th Feb. It's an one hour show so they decided to do Xue ding shan's cut version as we do not have time to rehearse a new show.

goody~!

I have been wanting to write a blog entry on Liyuanxi gestures but I don't have time. Maybe I am going to do it these few days.

Coming Wed I have to sing a Huang Mei piece with susan on her company function. Stress sia. Cuz I know most of the audience.

I rather perform to strangers than to those people that I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1