Performance Notice~

Performance notice of our next show.

Qian Nv You Hun 倩女幽魂
Date: 04 March 2006
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: Joo Chiat CC
Ticket: $15 $10

Date: 11 March 2006
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: Tampines Changkat CC
Ticket: $15 $10




Comments

A.C. said…
Can tell me who's who's what in that picure?
Miko said…
wahaha....

from left ok, xiao qing (evil ghost), second one change already to act as a sheng(tian xiang), daliqin the ghost slayer, hxy as the ning cai chen, wanzhi as a sheng (shao an), me as Xiaoqian (i very stress), richard the lao lao. hahahah funny right.
fr said…
I see both days are Saturdays. I suppose we can get tickets on the evenings of the performances.

Hope you put up a reminder at the end of February; you know how forgetful people are.

Yes Miko, I'm putting the picture of the street opera scene at my blog.
Miko said…
I guess so.. though the last time xue ding shan was a full house but this time we perform at ulu place, so probably wont have full house.
A.C. said…
The lao lao looked more like a merchant from the Persian kingdom!
Miko said…
Muahaha...

The lao lao's image was done last minute cuz we were informed last minute to take photos. We will be changing his image.. hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1