embed wave

Trying to upload a wave file but fail.. sian sia!

I really throw all my html skills back to teacher liao...

Why not you all click on the link below instead.. hee hee.. Please lower your volume as the sound is quite loud.

I uploaded a wave file of YaoJing which Uncle did last year at Victoria. Remember the one which he fan chuan to act as dan? He was doing bao si and I thought that he sang wonderfully. So I share with you all. The songs inside are all written by him.

I find the tune quite refreshing as the music was using Saxophone to play instead of the normal liyuanxi instruments. There are several new elements. I remembered that AC went to see the show right~ he he..

This is the updated clearer without noise version

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1