Reciting script
Yah, I did something very boliao. I just digitised a portion of us reciting the script. The process was quite funny so I decide to put it online. I didn't digitise the whole thing, just the more interesting parts from here and there.
The people present in the recording: Me, Susan, Biyu, Uncle Lim, Mei-er (Mei-er teaches me to sing)
There is a part where I was supposed to sing and Mei-Er and Uncle Lim sang along with me as I not so sure of the tune. I uploaded a part of that song so that you all can listen to Ah mei's nice voice. I just love her singing. It is so different from her normal ba gua voice when she speaks.
This script is Xiao Gu Xian.
Listen that me, susan and biyu all have the singaporean hokkien accent. Susan got the GZX accent!!! She keep saying the wrong pronunciation for 'you'.
The ending part is very funny!~ do listen on though the clip quite long... 12minutes~
Reciting Script
The people present in the recording: Me, Susan, Biyu, Uncle Lim, Mei-er (Mei-er teaches me to sing)
There is a part where I was supposed to sing and Mei-Er and Uncle Lim sang along with me as I not so sure of the tune. I uploaded a part of that song so that you all can listen to Ah mei's nice voice. I just love her singing. It is so different from her normal ba gua voice when she speaks.
This script is Xiao Gu Xian.
Listen that me, susan and biyu all have the singaporean hokkien accent. Susan got the GZX accent!!! She keep saying the wrong pronunciation for 'you'.
The ending part is very funny!~ do listen on though the clip quite long... 12minutes~
Reciting Script
Comments
Susan's lines are very accented when she performs GZX.
I think I have a flair for imitating sounds (paiseh la.. hahaha) so I just have to memorise the lines well then I will not have any accent. Just like when I learnt french, I didn't need to go for phonics to have a good enough pronunciation.