Boring like hell

You know what is boring like hell?

Boring like hell is super boring and u felt like dying. Today me and YH had a super boring like hell evening.

I didnt want to blog today, but after reading these YH, mai, juan and AC's blog, I decided to blog abit.

We were told to go to this AMK temple to rehearse for the GCB show. That temple is at a very very super duper mega ULU place with no shops or kopitiam around. That contributed to the boringness.

To make things worse, me and YH's show were not rehearsed~ diaoz....

Bo bian la... cuz first day doing Bi wen zhao qin and this is a new show. May is going to learn the new role in 3 days~ Woo hoo! BTW, juan and gang say want to come on the first day leh.. so May is going to be very stressed..

Anyway i wont be there to watch la.

So i wouldnt know.

I SB sian leh..

liew..

bored..

like..

hell...

Me and YH stroll around the lonely roads of factory buildings. Didnt find any canteen, so went back to the temple. Awhile later, go out again to the YCK stadium and look wat we did there...

We were playing this...

We spent a good 10 minutes playing this i think.. Mad right.. then after that we bring the drinks and good back to the temple.... Ah may is still busy with her xiao hong role. So I just sit in front of the stage and watch...

sianz.

It was the first time I went up to a street opera stage and we have to climb the ladder. OMG. I told ah suan they all that my 3 inch lotus feet cannot climb ladders one. Aiyoh. then ah suan they all luff like mad.. hahaha... stupid DLQ say my feet is 6 inch.. hmph. cannot entertain me abit.

My stupid hp either take the photo too dark or too bright... fan leh... Aiyoh. So i decide to upload the dark one than the bright one. I was standing by the stage, taking this photo.

Today very fan.. I am going to KP at mikolah instead...

Comments

juanjuan said…
hahaha ~ Morn.. really bored until so bad ah? Poor thing..

Ya.. something wrong with the blogger yday.. i uploaded 3-4 times before my pictures are up!

Ehhh... leader just announced Fri go practice so may be we cant see liao.... :(

May acting which role in "Bi Wen"? The missy or the cute maid?

Tell me the cast leh.. (as usual lar.. kpo juan..)
Miko said…
cute maid - May
Pretty Missy - HXM
Handsome sheng - HXY
Crazy Ah kiat - YL

And some other misc ppl lor.. hahah

That day I got performance on SL so I din take part.
chinatownboy said…
I am curious, you know the name of this temple? And the exact location? (^^)
Kongming said…
e 1 which we went to?
Liuxun Sahemiao
4 Ang Mo Kio Street 63
A.C. said…
There's something wrong with blogspot. The photos CAN be uploaded, but then I don't know why they just don't show up in the post.
Miko said…
chinatownboy, for your info, SL is performing at tian hock keng, 14Jul, 8pm, it's a nanyin performance.
Kongming said…
i juz noted something... how come e last photo is like u taking photo of ghost?

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1