GCB
Please... GCB is not an initial for bad words. It means Gu Cai Ba... Merci.
Today, I went to GCB. I seldom go to GCB one unless I really got nothing to do or I kana trapped outside without keys and have to go gcb find my mum.
However, I went today cuz most of the coi ppl are going to see, so I went to cou re nao.
As usual.. full house.
DLQ very smart, she got reserve seats in front. We didn't intend to stay long so we just stood at the side to watch.
Tah dah.. a picture of the small stage. Tonight's TW star was Xu Su Yun. What do I think of her? Average lor. She has what a full time street opera actress should have but she is not outstanding. I am so sorry that though I am not a fantastic actress, I am a very picky audience.
Then at around 9+ something very... funny happened.. The actresses came off stage to sell buns! hahaha.. my god..
It's for charity one but I still felt that it's funny lor.
Xu Su Yun was selling buns near me... So I snapped this. Think YH also snapped some photos.
Snapped again.....
Then I snapped and again.... I realised that unlike HXY, she dun stick her bin jiao.. she drew them. I wonder what kind of pen she used. Cannot be eyeliner.. Cannot be eyeshadow.. Maybe oil paint.
Then I also took the chance to see her make up. There's alot of glitter, which I dun like, and she used more purple than blue. She only applied some blue at the bottom of her eyes. I think I must have looked like a fan when I was staring at her make up.
After that, I stayed awhile more to wait for xu su rong to come out. Wanted to see if she is good. Oh my.. her voice is very rough and gruffy. I dun like lor. I know she is a sheng in tw but, I dun like her dan....
Please dun try to be a dan if you are a very 'sheng' sheng. Thank you... :P (copy from amai)
I stayed for awhile again to see the hair pieces.. Ooooh.. love her hair pcs though.. but I hate the costume. May likes the costume. The very dua ban costumes.
Then me, May and YH started blabbering about costumes and hair pcs.
I want her hair pcs!!! :(
haiz... sian....
May's shoes broke when she wanted to go yakking away with ah ni.. hahaha.. so silly, then a nice uncle mended it for her.
Ah tian came and ask us to go backstage to find bee lay.. At first we wanted then we changed our minds. Remembering Xiao Hong's words... "Dun go backstage and yak with the ppl of street opera".
So a few times, May was tempted to go backstage to take photo of xu su yun's costume but she beared Xiao Hong's word and decided not to..
I dun want to kana from Xiao Hong also.
We left at about 10pm... and went to gossip at a pub... There is so much to talk about GZX, think we can go on and on for days and nights.
Today, I went to GCB. I seldom go to GCB one unless I really got nothing to do or I kana trapped outside without keys and have to go gcb find my mum.
However, I went today cuz most of the coi ppl are going to see, so I went to cou re nao.
As usual.. full house.
DLQ very smart, she got reserve seats in front. We didn't intend to stay long so we just stood at the side to watch.
Tah dah.. a picture of the small stage. Tonight's TW star was Xu Su Yun. What do I think of her? Average lor. She has what a full time street opera actress should have but she is not outstanding. I am so sorry that though I am not a fantastic actress, I am a very picky audience.Then at around 9+ something very... funny happened.. The actresses came off stage to sell buns! hahaha.. my god..
It's for charity one but I still felt that it's funny lor.
Xu Su Yun was selling buns near me... So I snapped this. Think YH also snapped some photos.
Snapped again.....
Then I snapped and again.... I realised that unlike HXY, she dun stick her bin jiao.. she drew them. I wonder what kind of pen she used. Cannot be eyeliner.. Cannot be eyeshadow.. Maybe oil paint.Then I also took the chance to see her make up. There's alot of glitter, which I dun like, and she used more purple than blue. She only applied some blue at the bottom of her eyes. I think I must have looked like a fan when I was staring at her make up.
After that, I stayed awhile more to wait for xu su rong to come out. Wanted to see if she is good. Oh my.. her voice is very rough and gruffy. I dun like lor. I know she is a sheng in tw but, I dun like her dan....
Please dun try to be a dan if you are a very 'sheng' sheng. Thank you... :P (copy from amai)
I stayed for awhile again to see the hair pieces.. Ooooh.. love her hair pcs though.. but I hate the costume. May likes the costume. The very dua ban costumes.
Then me, May and YH started blabbering about costumes and hair pcs.
I want her hair pcs!!! :(
haiz... sian....
May's shoes broke when she wanted to go yakking away with ah ni.. hahaha.. so silly, then a nice uncle mended it for her.
Ah tian came and ask us to go backstage to find bee lay.. At first we wanted then we changed our minds. Remembering Xiao Hong's words... "Dun go backstage and yak with the ppl of street opera".
So a few times, May was tempted to go backstage to take photo of xu su yun's costume but she beared Xiao Hong's word and decided not to..
I dun want to kana from Xiao Hong also.
We left at about 10pm... and went to gossip at a pub... There is so much to talk about GZX, think we can go on and on for days and nights.
Comments
Wow...I was thinking why the bin jiao was so...thick and broad in the first place...
Drawn...possible...
Juan.. Very sad, cant take photo of the hair pcs cuz my phone take le probably not clear. Haiz.. Nice lor.. Its white colour, with little butterflies and got my favourite 'sui zi'. (those thin thin bunch of lines)
Got lobang must tell me ok.
thk i kena "condemned" for anyhow spend $ liao... must turn over a new leaf liao.
I maybe going to gaoxiong with some of them this year though~ And perhaps buy another wig.
When u r going?
Gd to have 2 wig, esp when u have a few shows continously.. at least no need to wake up so early to comb hair for the next show lor..
Erm.. I dunno how to comb wig leh.. So I very scared my wig will mess up.. U can tell me how to comb?
1) remove the 2 (or 3) softy bun from your wig, take out all rubber band and hairpins
2) comb hair well
3) soak your wig in basin of water for 15 mins, shampoo the hair, rinse hair well, put lots of conditional for abt 1-2 hours, rinse well, hang it to dry
4) blow hair dry
5) pin the hair onto a hair stand (not sure if u have this... i take a pic of u let u see ..)
6) comb hair thoroughly
7) puff up the buns (usually the buns will become very flat after wearing for a while)
8) segment your wig into 2 or 3 parts depend on whether u want to do it 2 or way way
9) keep some hair for the 2 sides
10) position the puffed buns, secure with black pins.
11) segment by segment, comb and cover the bun with wig
12) comb neatly.. can spray some water if hair is frinzy, then with rubber bands.
13) comb up, pleat or twist the dangling wig on hair top, secure with black pins
14) cover the wig with loose net to keep it neat.
16) u can keep ur hair in place by spray a little hairspray all over your hair, blow dry it. but spray a little will. spary too much wil become too stiff and ugly hor.