Creative 06
Singapore is trying to create it's own brand and the brand name is Rojak. They are trying to make this brand name global. It does not include only singaporean designed products but also singapore traditional and modern fusion experience.
ROJAK is more than a product. It offers an experience. It combines lifestyle products, live media theatre, new sounds, tastes and flavours together into a melange that makes up contemporary Asia. From textiles, to live performances, to collectibles, Rojak, becomes an immersing experience for consumer.
13 outstanding individuals were invited to create this brand and SL was chosen to perform. Today I went to watch their show. They have been presenting this for the past 9 days already and all ther performers are like half dead. It is not an open performance. Just a small show case for invited guests. There was a new cocktail called Rojak Bespoke and I love it! Yummy.. If it is selling in bars, I will definitely go buy it.
You can see this website..
http://www.rojak-city.com/
And then u will see uncle and biyu posing very cooly.. hee hee.. There was a Singapore photographer in this project too and I think that the photos she took were very nice too.
Just now went to see their show and I saw that the project has given them budget to make new costumes, employ professional make up artiste, hairstylist to create their looks. They look fantastic... Too bad i was not part of it but bi yu is going to make me part of it as SL need to make a world tour performance and the performers can't fork out that kind of leave to go. So we will rotate the performers.
Very Unlucky.. this photo cant see the hairstyle clearly.... Then I took another photo..
Also cannot see clearly.. sianz half..
The hairstyle though is simple.. is difficult to do.. I was examinging it for a long time but I cant figure out how they did it.

Then I went to watch the performance which includes tradtional nanyin and some modern nanyin fused with those modern guitar.. Nice try but those traditional nanyin lovers will not be able to take it.
Tired liao.. Haiz.. still in a pretty bad mood.. dun blog le.
ROJAK is more than a product. It offers an experience. It combines lifestyle products, live media theatre, new sounds, tastes and flavours together into a melange that makes up contemporary Asia. From textiles, to live performances, to collectibles, Rojak, becomes an immersing experience for consumer.
13 outstanding individuals were invited to create this brand and SL was chosen to perform. Today I went to watch their show. They have been presenting this for the past 9 days already and all ther performers are like half dead. It is not an open performance. Just a small show case for invited guests. There was a new cocktail called Rojak Bespoke and I love it! Yummy.. If it is selling in bars, I will definitely go buy it.
You can see this website..
http://www.rojak-city.com/
And then u will see uncle and biyu posing very cooly.. hee hee.. There was a Singapore photographer in this project too and I think that the photos she took were very nice too.
Just now went to see their show and I saw that the project has given them budget to make new costumes, employ professional make up artiste, hairstylist to create their looks. They look fantastic... Too bad i was not part of it but bi yu is going to make me part of it as SL need to make a world tour performance and the performers can't fork out that kind of leave to go. So we will rotate the performers.
Very Unlucky.. this photo cant see the hairstyle clearly.... Then I took another photo..
Also cannot see clearly.. sianz half..
The hairstyle though is simple.. is difficult to do.. I was examinging it for a long time but I cant figure out how they did it.
Then I went to watch the performance which includes tradtional nanyin and some modern nanyin fused with those modern guitar.. Nice try but those traditional nanyin lovers will not be able to take it.Tired liao.. Haiz.. still in a pretty bad mood.. dun blog le.
Comments