What the hell??

I kana fired at today in class again. What the hell.. HXY say I xin bu zai yan. Come on lor. How many times have I got myself in depression over this GZX? So many bloody times that I can't count. I put in so much time and money.. I give up so many things around me just to do gzx and if this is bo sim then wat is got sim?

Bloody hell.

Sometimes, if you want to work hard, you must work hard in front of your boss lor and not work hard behind. Who the hell will know u work so hard? It is just like office politics I realised. You cannot do it behind, you have to do it in front. Show the others and show the teachers. If you work hard in front of them and blunder up the show, they will say "aiyah she tried her best le". If you work hard behind and then did the slightest mistake they will say "This miko slack la. See she can't even do simple things."

Really lor.. I very pek cek.

You guys know lor. You guys know how bloody pek cek and fan over my Do ma the other time and how much effort I put in to practice it. I practice day and night, night and day and in the end I fumble cuz I too stress.

I am not cut out to do GZX la.. I should just give it up and concentrate on my LYX. Anyway many said that my liyuan was better than gzx. I dun understand.. I spend more time on gzx leh.. I practice gzx more. I go COI more often.. so why? No reason lor.

I just can't do gzx. I said many times in my blog before.. I can't do GZX!

Comments

Kongming said…
dont be dismay. i believe tat u can make it.
amai said…
I dun think u cant do GZX. Maybe u aren't given proper guidance that suit you. Your LYX teachers are trained to teach not only in singing but also in movements.
I hope my above comments don't get pple to scold me. I am not showing disrespect to HXY, I am analysing from my view as an audience. To me, HXY is more like an actress than a teacher.
Don't get dispair. Like what MD has said, you can do it. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1