Time off
I am going to stop blogging for awhile the reason simply being I am too sian to blog. No mood to blog, nothing to blog. Moreover, I think no one will be interested to read my so-sian entries. No one will read my boring blog so no point to continue writing nonsense.
Seriously, I dunno who have been reading the nonsense I wrote. Sometimes it was surprising to know that some friends who I never thought will read my blog has been visiting it and sometimes ppl whom I thought were visiting my blog were not doing it anymore.
I don't know when I will be back to update my blog, maybe a few weeks or maybe a few months.
Seriously, I dunno who have been reading the nonsense I wrote. Sometimes it was surprising to know that some friends who I never thought will read my blog has been visiting it and sometimes ppl whom I thought were visiting my blog were not doing it anymore.
I don't know when I will be back to update my blog, maybe a few weeks or maybe a few months.
Comments