王老虎搶親
Went JB to act the above show. It was very hard for me you know... My face in this condition. Then I am so busy but yet I have to find time to memorise the show and sing Qi Style. My Qi style is, by the way, very gone. CMI! But I have no choice. I am not trying to act smart or think that my yueju is very good. I am really quite bad at yueju actually but I don't have a choice. I have to perform, I have to learn it. My qi style doesn't sound like it.
Anyway, I thickened my skin and did it.
And I wore my latest costume!! It didn't really look that fantastic when I first opened this costume. I tot that the maker didn't really follow what I wanted. However, I think it didn't look so bad after I wore it. Still not too bad!



The maker didn't follow the picture exactly. I was disappointed but never mind lah, overall still ok. Still can wear... Think my teacher will like it too... :) That's the most important you know. I don't want to be G by teacher!
Anyway, I thickened my skin and did it.
And I wore my latest costume!! It didn't really look that fantastic when I first opened this costume. I tot that the maker didn't really follow what I wanted. However, I think it didn't look so bad after I wore it. Still not too bad!



The maker didn't follow the picture exactly. I was disappointed but never mind lah, overall still ok. Still can wear... Think my teacher will like it too... :) That's the most important you know. I don't want to be G by teacher!
Comments