Fishnet 柴房

In my latest coming show, I have a scene at the 柴房. I didn't know that a 柴房 was actually 'made' out of fishnet by Bala. I thought that we will just pretend there is a 柴房 but I saw the actual thing last week.

As this fishnet 柴房 was supposed to be hanged from the ceiling, we couldn't possibly hang it on the ceiling of Ang's home so our dearest comrades, May and LZ volunteered to be the 'poles' for us.

By the way, LZ is acting as my mum and May is acting as my sister. Apparently, my family members sacrificed alot for my 终身幸福.

May and LZ seems to be enjoying themselves as part of the backdrop! LOL...

May striking a sexy pose, trying to get Ang's attention. Unfortunately, Ang is more interested in her script. I'm so sorry....

I am not sure if this thing will be used on the actual day. The testing that day didn't go so well but Teacher didn't comment or tell us anything conclusive about this fishnet thingy. If you are coming to see the show, watch out for the fishnet 柴房!

Comments

Kongming said…
in e first place, i dont think got place to hang on the stage..

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1