玉男
Remember previously I blogged about me always acting those innocent and kana bullied roles. And such roles actually provoked May to want to slap me? LOL. I am now changing roles to a evil mother in the next show. But this is not my topic today. My topic today is the male version of what I am always acting as, 玉男.
I will type in english from now on as Yu nan.
Yu nan and Yu nv are the same. Sometimes yu nan gets bullied in the show too. Or should I say, it is quite often that a yu nan is being bullied in the show. Like maybe a very evil step-mother or step-father will bully him, sometimes might be other relatives too.
When with a dan, they normally will not look straight into the dan eyes when they first met. Their eyes will shy away. They won't even stand too close to the dan! Then they will also very often look at the ground with their heads low. When they speak, they speak softly.
Yu nan don't do alot of actions normally, unless it is specially designed. Their actions will be quite small. Small as in they won't stretch their arms out fully. It will be half-stretched. There will not be any hard or sharp movements.
Like Yu Nv, I think Yu nan also has its pre-requisite. I don't know what that is but I think there is. I don't have the pre-requisite to be yu nv and I think that is why May wants to slap me!!!
Let me show you guys a video of a 100% pure yu nan which Mao mao acted. This yu nan role doesn't have a bully but well, it's still a very much yu nan role which not everyone can act well. HAhahaha.. Like I said, there is a pre-requisite to be a Yu nan and mao mao did a wonderful job!
Skip to 4:35 to listen to mao mao's singing. I especially love the 姑娘啊
Acted with a 100% pure yu nan style. Don't you think this role is super yu nan?? I love the singing part very much though.
The male lead of our next show is a pure yu nan role too and teacher is acting that role. It fits my description because that role was kana bullied but his aunt, which is by the way, acted by me. Woot~
I will type in english from now on as Yu nan.
Yu nan and Yu nv are the same. Sometimes yu nan gets bullied in the show too. Or should I say, it is quite often that a yu nan is being bullied in the show. Like maybe a very evil step-mother or step-father will bully him, sometimes might be other relatives too.
When with a dan, they normally will not look straight into the dan eyes when they first met. Their eyes will shy away. They won't even stand too close to the dan! Then they will also very often look at the ground with their heads low. When they speak, they speak softly.
Yu nan don't do alot of actions normally, unless it is specially designed. Their actions will be quite small. Small as in they won't stretch their arms out fully. It will be half-stretched. There will not be any hard or sharp movements.
Like Yu Nv, I think Yu nan also has its pre-requisite. I don't know what that is but I think there is. I don't have the pre-requisite to be yu nv and I think that is why May wants to slap me!!!
Let me show you guys a video of a 100% pure yu nan which Mao mao acted. This yu nan role doesn't have a bully but well, it's still a very much yu nan role which not everyone can act well. HAhahaha.. Like I said, there is a pre-requisite to be a Yu nan and mao mao did a wonderful job!
Skip to 4:35 to listen to mao mao's singing. I especially love the 姑娘啊
Acted with a 100% pure yu nan style. Don't you think this role is super yu nan?? I love the singing part very much though.
The male lead of our next show is a pure yu nan role too and teacher is acting that role. It fits my description because that role was kana bullied but his aunt, which is by the way, acted by me. Woot~
Comments