Practice laughing

Today at Siong Leng, we practiced laughing...

Yes de, we lauged like mad that we already didn't know which one is our real laughter which one is just practicing. I think if someone hear us from downstairs, they will think that the people upstairs are bonkers. Uncle said that we will not be able to practice this at home which I fully agree. My neighbours will call ambulance, from IMH!

Uncle also demonstrated a few kinds of laughter for us. Like a laughter that starts with 'ah' or starts with 'ho'. Then a laughter that begins low in tone then slowly picks up and going down again. Or one that starts in high speed then slowly decreas speed. One which ended in a crying tone etc.

Susan was laughing like mad when I was trying out the different laughter and I have no idea what is seriously wrong with her!! There is nothing funny lor. I was just trying to laugh properly.

Uncle also taught us a basic movement of walking from right to left and left to right like we are looking at a scenery. He commented Susan that she had 'lost' her right hand. It was very funny. He said that her right hand doesn't belong to the role anymore. That hand belongs to Susan because it no longer has any 戏. Although it was a short period of only 2 seconds, uncle said that it is still visible that the Hand has lost its 戏. It is all these little 2 seconds period that makes the difference I guess. Uncle is just SO good at pin pointing mistakes. I am sometimes really in awe.

Today, we also realised that Susan doesn't know where her nose is!!!!!

Apparently we had to do this movement of moving our hands right in front of our noses but Susan just had to miss it. She always overshot the movement. Uncle pinpointed that Susan has missed and overshot. I was laughing like hell because I think Susan always overdo things!!! LOL, everytime she does something, she must do extra. So even when doing movements, she must also extra and move more than other people. For example her yun shou is also a much bigger one than us. Uncle said that her yun shou is 'out of control'.

Very funny. We always have a lot of laughter in our movement class with stupid things like this. This is what makes the class fun I guess.

Comments

Anonymous said…
not she missed, but her nose is elsewhere

md

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1