情探

Just watched 情探 this afternoon, borrowed it from a friend at Bedok. :) She just came back from Nanjing and got this there. So before I see the live show at Esplanade in June, I watch the VCD first.

Chen Fei's 行路 is claimed to be 天下第一路. This excerpt is a hard to perform as it requires the actress to sing and do actions with long water sleeves at the same time. Thus not dans acted it well. Since Chen Fei's 行路 is 天下第一路, I must see it~ I liked the tune in that excerpt very nice though very hard to sing!


I am thinking of convertingthe last scene of this show into Gezaixi. The last scene, 情探, where Gui Ying's spirit tested Wang Kui. In the end Wang Kui showed to be heartless and told Gui Ying that she belongs to the brothel, not the Official's home. Guiying then took Wang Kui's life.

I decided to convert this scene because Nick likes to perform a show with lots of actions thus I think this is a good part where he can show some movements. I don't want to do another show that requires fighting because fighting is very hard to do if the performance place is small.


I don't think I will do the Yueju version of this part because Guiying's songs are very difficult to sing. LOL. I don't want to put myself in a difficult position!

Presenting, 天下第一路:



Comments

amai said…
Hahaha, I have this show...The lighting effect in one scene is not bad. :)
A.C. said…
Eh, only the "千里魂飞" part is hard what... hee...

Actually most part of this song is rather mid-pace, should be easy to sing, even the faster-pace sections also not that tedious, I supposed
Miko said…
LOL, AC and Amai, are you guys sure u are writing comments in your own account? Seems like Amai is writing AC's comment.. and AC writing Amai's comment...

Heh~ Thats what some people said too AC and I have seen Pekin Opera doing something more tedious than this. But well....
A.C. said…
That previous comment is really left by me.. hee... =P

Actually if you really want to sing this, you can don't choose Chen Fei's version.. you can choose the "classic" version which is performed in regular 对披, easier to manage lor

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1