绍百 Part 2
Part 2 of Shao Bai's troupe members. Today I introduce 3 dans and 2 more shengs. LOL, this world is very cruel. There are 4 dans I wanna intro but because they are new and because they are DANs, there isn't a lot of pictures of them. So I decided to blog only 3.
If you are new and you are a sheng and you are handsome, you will still have tons of photos around... But not the same case for the dans lor.. Tsk tsk...
吴素英:
One of the 2 top dans in Shao bai. Singing Lv style. I don't really have any comments about her because I didn't watch a lot of her shows yet lol. I quite like her 'Beat the princess'. Used her version when I was learning this show...


Another top dan: 陈飞
Compared to Wu Suying, I think I watched more Chen Fei's shows. Probably because she is singing Fu style and I was learning yingtai so I watched a lot of different fu style dans. I quite like her. Her singing is powerful! Though not angellic voice but her techniques are good. She doesn't look really pretty when she is off stage but with the make up and wig, she is really pretty! I enjoy watching her shows very much.
I posted this photo again because I really like this photo. LOL..


Shao Bai's new generation shengs: 章青青
Zhang Qing Qing is still quite new.. But she exceled in the Yue Nv competition. I liked her presentation of Lv Bu very much. Not sure if you guys have seen it. That Lv Bu has inspired Susan to go learn that role! She has already gained quite a fan base in China already. :D
英气十足, just like Wu Feng Hua!

Another new generation: 于伟萍
Xu Style xiao sheng. No comments, this one really never see her show before. :D But at least still got photos..


New generation dan: 董鉴鸿
Pretty new generation dan. Cannot find a lot of her pictures also, only managed to find 2!! Opera world is very unfair to dans or should I say Yueju and GZX world.. they idolize xiao shengs more.


This new generation dan also took part in the Yue Nv competition and has got good results. Forgot what she got already but I remembered her performance. Really not too shabby!!
I look forward to see their performance live!
If you are new and you are a sheng and you are handsome, you will still have tons of photos around... But not the same case for the dans lor.. Tsk tsk...
吴素英:
One of the 2 top dans in Shao bai. Singing Lv style. I don't really have any comments about her because I didn't watch a lot of her shows yet lol. I quite like her 'Beat the princess'. Used her version when I was learning this show...

Another top dan: 陈飞
Compared to Wu Suying, I think I watched more Chen Fei's shows. Probably because she is singing Fu style and I was learning yingtai so I watched a lot of different fu style dans. I quite like her. Her singing is powerful! Though not angellic voice but her techniques are good. She doesn't look really pretty when she is off stage but with the make up and wig, she is really pretty! I enjoy watching her shows very much.
I posted this photo again because I really like this photo. LOL..

Shao Bai's new generation shengs: 章青青Zhang Qing Qing is still quite new.. But she exceled in the Yue Nv competition. I liked her presentation of Lv Bu very much. Not sure if you guys have seen it. That Lv Bu has inspired Susan to go learn that role! She has already gained quite a fan base in China already. :D
英气十足, just like Wu Feng Hua!
Another new generation: 于伟萍
Xu Style xiao sheng. No comments, this one really never see her show before. :D But at least still got photos..


New generation dan: 董鉴鸿
Pretty new generation dan. Cannot find a lot of her pictures also, only managed to find 2!! Opera world is very unfair to dans or should I say Yueju and GZX world.. they idolize xiao shengs more.


This new generation dan also took part in the Yue Nv competition and has got good results. Forgot what she got already but I remembered her performance. Really not too shabby!!
I look forward to see their performance live!
Comments
Mx