Bedok Performance
Bedok will be confirming to have their performance on 3 September. I was assigned to perform 2 excerpts that day, 18 miles send off and Meng Li jun's Tour at the imperial garden.
Unfortunately, Bedok kept changing the performance dates from 10 Sep to 11 Sepm to 17 Sep and then finally to 3 Sep. When I knew it was going to be on 3rd Sep, I had a delimma. I already had a performance that day with SL at their annual dinner.
So I checked with Biyu jie and she told me that we will be acting on that day. I thought that if I am going to play some music pieces only then I can tell her that I can't make it on 3 Sep. But since it will be an opera show, I will have to do for them because firstly, they don't have enough people. Secondly, I agreed to do for them at the beginning of the year.
So very sad lor. FM has to find another yingtai and Meiying has to find another MLJ. We have already found the my replacement le and now I am guiding the new yingtai to overtake my role. She was having some difficulties but I think in the end it will be fine. It won't be excellent but it will be fine. With the given short time, it will be difficult for my replacement to be comfortable acting with FM and vice versa.
It was quite sad because FM and me practiced for quite some time for this show and we were both looking forward to it. I look forward to see her photos tho~~
All the best!
Unfortunately, Bedok kept changing the performance dates from 10 Sep to 11 Sepm to 17 Sep and then finally to 3 Sep. When I knew it was going to be on 3rd Sep, I had a delimma. I already had a performance that day with SL at their annual dinner.
So I checked with Biyu jie and she told me that we will be acting on that day. I thought that if I am going to play some music pieces only then I can tell her that I can't make it on 3 Sep. But since it will be an opera show, I will have to do for them because firstly, they don't have enough people. Secondly, I agreed to do for them at the beginning of the year.
So very sad lor. FM has to find another yingtai and Meiying has to find another MLJ. We have already found the my replacement le and now I am guiding the new yingtai to overtake my role. She was having some difficulties but I think in the end it will be fine. It won't be excellent but it will be fine. With the given short time, it will be difficult for my replacement to be comfortable acting with FM and vice versa.
It was quite sad because FM and me practiced for quite some time for this show and we were both looking forward to it. I look forward to see her photos tho~~
All the best!
Comments