Problems

There have been many problems recently, I think I am quite suay lor. The only good thing that happened was that MD successfully bought my shoes balls from China. Other than that, most things seems to be going against me way.

Haiz....

Anyway if problems doesn't concern me then I dun give a damn really. As long the problem doesn't affect my beautiful life (Ekin's album's name. HAhaha) then I dun care because life is short. If I care about every single problem happening around me then I will be super busy lor. I am already very busy nowadays.

After next week I will have more free time~ Then I can finally stay at home and watch movies or drama series or read comics liao..

Comments

Kongming said…
i so sway tat i dont feel like blogging...

miss flight, had to rebuy tickets..
boss no specifically say things, then i do my style also kana..

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1