晚晴园
For the whole of October, I have been chionging 晚晴园, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, for a series of workshops with Nick. Though it had been very hectic, I am very happy for getting this deal as a boost of TTC.
For the total of 6 events there, I managed to only attend 4. I was there to help Nick with the slides and some of the performances. I did all the slides which was very tedious work but it was for the good of TTC and of course I can make extra bucks with it. :P
Welcome to the world of puppets and marionettes~ See this little monkey is so cute!!! I love it so much but Nick is not going to give it to me... :( He bought it from Chengdu. Cute right?
The monkey loves playing with me. And look at my other hand!! It's the claw...... !!!
The monkey is saying thank you to Mama Mag and Adeline who were helping me with my hair..
The we have Susan here to demo Liyuanxi's clown's movements. I was going to demo liyuanxi's dan's movements. Though I am not really dressed up in liyuanxi style but well, just make do. My costume that day was especially for TTC anniversary as red and white is our company's colour. So I purposely wore this. I even wore white and red shoes which was not shown. I should take pic lor. I think my shoes are very very very pretty.
Me explaining some dunno what thing...
Then I show the audience some movements and joking at the same time that hua dan have to look into the mirror like 5, 6 times before going out.
Then we also have 2 masters performing puppets show live for the audience. It was kind of interesting to watch them.. I also think the lady sang very well. :)
Then me and susan also demo some movements together using some huang mei diao music.

After the short performance, Nick started talking and yah you can see my and Susan stoning.
We got a birthday cake for TTC! Nick bought a cake, I am so happy because it was like a birthday part. LOL... And I recieved a present from Mama Mag also....


Lastly the monkey also wants to join in the fun to cut cake.

I have no idea why while taking photo with me Nick must carry a Monkey god lor. MD was saying that I am White Bone Demoness but until now already got 2 people say I dun look like white bone Demoness. I can look like if I want to you know. Hahahaha...
And May Teng has been waiting for me to blog about Tawau but I didn't blog about it because of YH.
Wah lau eah, this YH, I already asked her to give me her photos since so long ago lor. I dunno what the hell she doing until now never send me or at least pass me the card la! I transfer myself....
For the total of 6 events there, I managed to only attend 4. I was there to help Nick with the slides and some of the performances. I did all the slides which was very tedious work but it was for the good of TTC and of course I can make extra bucks with it. :P
Welcome to the world of puppets and marionettes~ See this little monkey is so cute!!! I love it so much but Nick is not going to give it to me... :( He bought it from Chengdu. Cute right?
The monkey loves playing with me. And look at my other hand!! It's the claw...... !!!
The monkey is saying thank you to Mama Mag and Adeline who were helping me with my hair..
The we have Susan here to demo Liyuanxi's clown's movements. I was going to demo liyuanxi's dan's movements. Though I am not really dressed up in liyuanxi style but well, just make do. My costume that day was especially for TTC anniversary as red and white is our company's colour. So I purposely wore this. I even wore white and red shoes which was not shown. I should take pic lor. I think my shoes are very very very pretty.
Me explaining some dunno what thing...
Then I show the audience some movements and joking at the same time that hua dan have to look into the mirror like 5, 6 times before going out.
Then we also have 2 masters performing puppets show live for the audience. It was kind of interesting to watch them.. I also think the lady sang very well. :)
Then me and susan also demo some movements together using some huang mei diao music.
After the short performance, Nick started talking and yah you can see my and Susan stoning.
We got a birthday cake for TTC! Nick bought a cake, I am so happy because it was like a birthday part. LOL... And I recieved a present from Mama Mag also....

Lastly the monkey also wants to join in the fun to cut cake.
I have no idea why while taking photo with me Nick must carry a Monkey god lor. MD was saying that I am White Bone Demoness but until now already got 2 people say I dun look like white bone Demoness. I can look like if I want to you know. Hahahaha...And May Teng has been waiting for me to blog about Tawau but I didn't blog about it because of YH.
Wah lau eah, this YH, I already asked her to give me her photos since so long ago lor. I dunno what the hell she doing until now never send me or at least pass me the card la! I transfer myself....
Comments