More 晚晴园
LOL, more pics from 晚晴园, dunno they were taken on which day but anyway, here they are~
First, demo the emotions in chinese opera..
Happy 喜:
Angry 怒:
Sad 哀: I personally like the sad photo the most. because cannot see my face! Nice! I like...
Delighted 乐:

After delighted, we can also see that Nick is very delighted! LOL...
Then we guided some audience to do the emotions.
And you can see that I also anyhow humtum my hair. Cuz that day I remember I finish work at 1.15pm. Yah I took half day. Then I still waited for Susan to come pick me up. Then I did make up in the car, yes, in case you are wondering, I did make up in a MOVING car. LOL... By 2pm, I was ready. That's why I did this simple hair style but good lah. I think the hair is nice.
Adeline was sitting in the front seat, I was at the back seat, she turned around when we reached to see if I am done and she was surprised that I was done liao.. LOL, god speed! But of course I am still not as fast as some others who can do in 5 minutes.
Then I still got to change and perform! My job is not easy one lor.
被炜竣的帅气电到!哈哈~


On one of those days I remembered that I did 3 different genres in one workshop! I have to change 3 diff costumes for them too. I did Huang Mei, Gezaixi then Yueju. Power right? LOL... Susan says that in Singapore only the 2 of us always anyhow humtum. I think we can call ourselves the HumTum Troupe. HTT. Not bad right.
First, demo the emotions in chinese opera..
Happy 喜:
Angry 怒:
Sad 哀: I personally like the sad photo the most. because cannot see my face! Nice! I like...
Delighted 乐:
After delighted, we can also see that Nick is very delighted! LOL...
Then we guided some audience to do the emotions.
And you can see that I also anyhow humtum my hair. Cuz that day I remember I finish work at 1.15pm. Yah I took half day. Then I still waited for Susan to come pick me up. Then I did make up in the car, yes, in case you are wondering, I did make up in a MOVING car. LOL... By 2pm, I was ready. That's why I did this simple hair style but good lah. I think the hair is nice.Adeline was sitting in the front seat, I was at the back seat, she turned around when we reached to see if I am done and she was surprised that I was done liao.. LOL, god speed! But of course I am still not as fast as some others who can do in 5 minutes.
Then I still got to change and perform! My job is not easy one lor.
被炜竣的帅气电到!哈哈~

On one of those days I remembered that I did 3 different genres in one workshop! I have to change 3 diff costumes for them too. I did Huang Mei, Gezaixi then Yueju. Power right? LOL... Susan says that in Singapore only the 2 of us always anyhow humtum. I think we can call ourselves the HumTum Troupe. HTT. Not bad right.
Comments