爱歌
Acted 楼台会 with Susan again yesterday. I have so many performances nowadays that it's hard to keep up with bloggin them. I act more than I can blog you know. Like last week I acted 爱歌 but I didn't blog it so I will blog it now.
The thing about FB is that I always post my pictures there first so when I post them here again, they are no longer new. People who read my blog will be like 'chey, saw this in fb already.'
But there is still a difference. I don't really write about the pictures I posted in fb, I just post. But I can write a lot of nonsense here.. :D
Ponyo asked if I can draw my eyes even bigger. I said can but I will not draw too big. LOL... I liked my hairstyle! I tot it will make my face look round but apparently it did not. I also improvised with my hair pieces because I dun really have korean style stuff at home.
Besides me and the Strawberry head susan, we still have Adeline and some other members to do Malay Dance on that day. They are pretty good at dancing!!! But unfortunately, the dancing foundation they had affected their learning in Chinese Opera. Their movements are sometimesd too big and too flowery. I had to keep reminding them to 收一点. They are always very frustrated with 收一点 because they are so used to being 放一点. Actually not only them, even some long time amateurs also got problem with 收一点.
Movements cannot too big, else will look very 38. Still, I think they did very well in the opera area too. Opera is hard to learn so I appreciate their determination!
I acted as 春香. It was my first time wearing a korean dress and I was actually quite excited about it. Excited to do my hair also.. LOL..
Me and strawberry head susan.

My beautiful dancers.
I just love hiding behind susan.. LOL, she so skinny u know~ Take photos with her very stress. She now know my pattern already. Everytime we take photo together, she will automatically move in front. Woo hoo~ Lalalalal~

Adeline took alot of blur photos tat day and complain my camera not good.
Hehehe, that photos look not bad, though we really didn't practice enough for this.
Surprisingly, the organiser liked our performance and asked us to go back the following week to do another and so we did 楼台会.. erm.. which we also only rehearsed twice.
Cannot slack like that ah!!! like that standard will drop. but I really no time to rehearse too much. Susan also no time. Haiz!
The thing about FB is that I always post my pictures there first so when I post them here again, they are no longer new. People who read my blog will be like 'chey, saw this in fb already.'
But there is still a difference. I don't really write about the pictures I posted in fb, I just post. But I can write a lot of nonsense here.. :D
Ponyo asked if I can draw my eyes even bigger. I said can but I will not draw too big. LOL... I liked my hairstyle! I tot it will make my face look round but apparently it did not. I also improvised with my hair pieces because I dun really have korean style stuff at home.
Besides me and the Strawberry head susan, we still have Adeline and some other members to do Malay Dance on that day. They are pretty good at dancing!!! But unfortunately, the dancing foundation they had affected their learning in Chinese Opera. Their movements are sometimesd too big and too flowery. I had to keep reminding them to 收一点. They are always very frustrated with 收一点 because they are so used to being 放一点. Actually not only them, even some long time amateurs also got problem with 收一点.Movements cannot too big, else will look very 38. Still, I think they did very well in the opera area too. Opera is hard to learn so I appreciate their determination!
I acted as 春香. It was my first time wearing a korean dress and I was actually quite excited about it. Excited to do my hair also.. LOL..
Me and strawberry head susan.
My beautiful dancers.
I just love hiding behind susan.. LOL, she so skinny u know~ Take photos with her very stress. She now know my pattern already. Everytime we take photo together, she will automatically move in front. Woo hoo~ Lalalalal~
Adeline took alot of blur photos tat day and complain my camera not good.
Hehehe, that photos look not bad, though we really didn't practice enough for this.
Surprisingly, the organiser liked our performance and asked us to go back the following week to do another and so we did 楼台会.. erm.. which we also only rehearsed twice.Cannot slack like that ah!!! like that standard will drop. but I really no time to rehearse too much. Susan also no time. Haiz!
Comments