Schedule
My schedule...... full again!
Let's see....
11 Dec - 楼台会
18 Dec - 断桥
01 Jan - 吕布与貂蝉
07 Jan - 断桥
21 Jan - (unknown) LOL cuz I haven think of the name.
I have tot of the story but I can't think of a name so just leave it as unknown first la...
The January performances will be in JB and all of them are gezaixi.
In March, Ang will be acting (as in the whole troupe) at Henderson which I am also looking forward to my mummy's role.
Let's see....
11 Dec - 楼台会
18 Dec - 断桥
01 Jan - 吕布与貂蝉
07 Jan - 断桥
21 Jan - (unknown) LOL cuz I haven think of the name.
I have tot of the story but I can't think of a name so just leave it as unknown first la...
The January performances will be in JB and all of them are gezaixi.
In March, Ang will be acting (as in the whole troupe) at Henderson which I am also looking forward to my mummy's role.
Comments