犯太岁

This year I 犯太岁. Haven start the dragon year I already 犯太岁 lor. Dunno what the fish. Got people misread my blog and twisted my words again so I am now permanently setting my blog as a private blog.

What's the point of sharing my wonderful opera with immature readers?

LOL, for those who can still see this entry, I regard you as matured readers... Not some childish brat ok.

I have never ever meant to attack anyone or anything in my blog. Ok, I admit it, maybe once, the previous time when someone twisted my words. So bloody pissed that time cuz that someone go and tell Ang some more.

This gzx circle is really messy! I just hate it so much!!!

Actually I do enjoy sharing great videos and great concepts, ideas, performances with other people on my blog but unfortunately, all these are not appreciated so I might as well privatize my blog la.

Block out all the shit before they can reach ang..

Haiz. Really, being an amateur opera artiste is hard. It really depends a lot on your talent. Because we don't have time to learn everything, we must learn only the essence. And I can cross my heart and tell you guys that I am already spending every free moment I have to practice opera. Either singing or actions or just simply 'pao yuan chang'.

So I really dunno why there are still amateur opera artistes who are so free to go around and do stupid things.

Anyway, new year coming, must start a new year with happy thoughts! I must practice my 爱歌 already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1