Bye 2011
I have been watching some past performances of 2011. Just a reflection on what I have done in the past one year.
As usual, I think the videos kind of suck. I look like a total newbie in the video. Some obvious mistakes were there and some emotions were not expressed fully or correctly.
There are so many things to improve! I wonder if I will ever perform up to my own expectations. It's terrible to always see my video and be disappointed.
Next show 7 Jan, must do well!!!! :(
Must do well!!!
As usual, I think the videos kind of suck. I look like a total newbie in the video. Some obvious mistakes were there and some emotions were not expressed fully or correctly.
There are so many things to improve! I wonder if I will ever perform up to my own expectations. It's terrible to always see my video and be disappointed.
Next show 7 Jan, must do well!!!! :(
Must do well!!!
Comments