GZX Workshop

Teacher is going to have another workshop again this Sunday and she is asking me to sing the do ma again. Previously she had another workshop at Goodman road which I also sang the same song. Goodman road is really a Out-of-the-place place. It's like smack right in the middle of nowhere. I hate it.

This time the workshop will be at San Qing Gong, yep, where ponyo used to work. Ponyo is coming to SG again~ That's great news, we can go shopping and watch movies! LOL...

So this Sunday the workshop at san qing gong will probably start around 3pm. I haven't practiced that do ma singing since the last workshop and I seriously doubt if I still remember.

My mum took a video that day I can post here. But please don't laugh at my singing.. It's not good as per usual but I already tried my best. Moreover I was quite nervous to sing like that. I don't like to sing standing. And that is also the reason why I don't like to sing nanyin. Because I have to stand still and sing and that is very very difficult. I have the tendancy to move around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1