Inferno

Oh My god, I just realised that I didn't blog anything for exactly one whole month! LOL.... What have I been doing for the whole month, I have no idea myself.

Yesterday I went for this video shoot for my Skin Painting aka 画皮. I was acting as ghost who seduced a man and became his 小三. While being his little three, I sucked his blood. Finally I was killed, or rather, Zhuying my scape goat was killed by a taoist.

I kinda like the role.

I had a very very rushed Thursday evening. First of all, I cannot take time off. Ever since my new HR manager came, she abolished our time off system. I can only take half day. So I decided to go after work. Teacher was pretty worried that i might not make it in time because she wanns shoot early at maybe around 7:30pm and the location was bloody hell Henderson.

So teacher sent Zhuying to drive her black horse to pick me up at my office and then  I can do make up in the car.

I was afraid that ZY might not know where my office is though it's just opposite my home. So I asked my mum to come out earlier and wait for ZY at the gate of my office building. Even better if my mum can wear something bright and juggle some balls but unfortunately, the idea didn't appeal to her so we stuck to her just standing in front of the building.

At 5:30pm, crazy May Teng said that she and ZY are coming over now. I told her I can't leave yet. I asked them to arrive at 6pm. They were at Ang's house and from her house to my office is only 10 minutes drive. May Teng asked me to leave office earlier.

Mad or what. This company not I open one lor. I can suka suka leave.

I told her I can only go off at 6pm. In the end, according to my mum, they arrived at about 5:45pm and waited for me. Fortunately they managed to find my work place.

At 6pm, I took off, and May Teng and ZY has already done their make up and heads. I wonder if the security guard saw them. And fortunately they parked some where further than the main door of my building. Else my colleagues will be wondering why a group of demons came and took me away.

Then I did my make up in the car. May Teng commented that I am the only person in the troupe that can do make up in the car. And the only person in the troupe who can do make up with one hand holding mirror. Seriously, May, can you leave me a comment to explain why you can't do make up with one hand? I mean you don't use 2 hands to hold the brush right? So the other hand can hold mirror lor.. whats the issue.

During the bumpy ride, I can't really do the black eyeliner, so I did the eye liner when we reached Henderson. There was someone who came even later than me and everyone became very gan chiong because she haven't had her make up done. It was a total mess. Everyone screaming and shouting for this and that. May Teng keep screaming for scissors and god-knows-what.

Using teacher's words, it's luan cao cao...

Anyway, all t he carefuly make up are all a waste because in the end, we all burnt in inferno. We started off our show and Lucy was on the second floor taking video. Why isn't she on the ground floor, one might ask. Well simply because there are people PLAYING BADMINTON!!!! Stinky and humid and stuffy hall without windows with a dozen people playing badminton.

Haiz. A major disaster.

That's all I can say.

With all the pekcek-ness and the rage in my stomach, with all the heat, with all the humidity.. just kill me man.. just kill me.

It is the first time in my 10 years opera life that my eyelash dropped because I sweat too much. The whole eyelash is wet, my eyelid is wet, it cannot stick back. In fury, I pulled off both eyelashes and just go without them.

My layers of costumes were soaked. My underwear also wet. My hands all sticky. Can we just perform in shorts and singlet. That will be so cool.

And because yesterday is not an official performance, the ppl at the CC didn't even put up a single fan at the back stage. Not even 1. We were all stuffed inside this small little backstage area with no doors, no windows and no fan.

It was the inferno of Earth. It was living Hell.

All make up melted like a mask on my face, the whole thing just slopped off.

I hope that I will never have to experience this again.

I am tired, I don't know how much energy I still have in me to continue doing this. There is no more fuel in me, everything has been burnt off!

Freaking hate Singapore and Singapore's bloody weather and everything about Singapore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1