210116 - Performance
It's a trend now to do live streaming and I am really glad that we get to do some of it.
2 weeks ago we did the recording for this performance and it was streamed last week. Sometimes I don't really want to watch myself because I just see so many errors and I think I look ugly. This time I watched it, on my big TV some more because we were targeting to have more viewers. I think we did not bad though. HAHA.
This post is gonna review the show, mostly about myself. I often comment my fellow classmates that I think they are sick of me commenting. And maybe they will think I always comment them but never comment myself. But sometimes I can't help it because I feel like it can be better and I think it is better to know what is wrong with the performance than not knowing at all.
Anyway I am just going to comment on myself. I will comment the others privately π. Maybe I will comment May Teng openly, LOL~
First of all, this hand position I noticed it when I was watching the streaming.
LIKE, why I position them so high?! Too high already and the fingers don't look nice also. It's very weird and just very ηͺε . It's like a thorn that stands out when I was watching it the first time. Ugh.
This one. I feel like my shoulders and not bent backwards enough? I should have pushed my shoulders to the max. I blame myself for being lazy and not practice standing by the wall and pushing my shoulders all the way back. Sigh, I need to stop being so lazy with this sort of things. It's just FUGLY.
Then this part, lol not really an my error but see this May Teng forgot to stand.ππππ Sit until very shiok ah!
My roles are quite small in this performance so there is very few to comment. Next one is this:
At first my thoughts were since I am at home, I don't think it is necessary to 'feel' around too much. Like if a blind person probably knows her place well and things in the house would have been arranged to fit her lifestyle so I don't need to really stretch out my hand like I am in totally strange place. However! I see the video and feel it looks kinda odd. IDK why maybe it's the way I walk or what, or maybe need to do a few hand gestures. It's just very weird like this.
This part, I feel like my actions should have been bigger. My head should make bigger movements, now it looks a bit bland. π©π©π©π© Sian.
Overall, I think my actions can be bigger. I think this has always been my problem. I tend to do reactions and not exaggerate enough. A teacher also said that to me before. I think I have to reminding myself to GO BIG OR GO HOME!
Comments
And I am your opposite. I feel that my actions are way too BIG!!!