我的黑料锦集 - 哭坟

Feeling abit unmotivated these days, so I looked back at some old videos to get some motivation and came across this video which had a story. 我的黑料锦集。

Now that I think about it, this is actually a good memory for me though at that time I didn't think so. 

At that time I was learning 5 scenes from Liang Zhu with Susan and I think I was between jobs so I was able to spend a lot of time there. We practiced very often to learn these 5 scenes quickly since our teacher won't be in Singapore for too long.

Because 哭坟 is a solo scene, we didn't really practice it since Susan is there and it is better that we practice those scenes with both of us. Teacher said that a video will be recorded as a result for our hard work and he wants it like a fruit of our labour. I am totally ok with it but then I said I didn't learn crying the tomb so maybe we don't record that. 

Unfortunately, my teacher said 一定要拍!没学过也要拍!不好也要拍!!!

LMAOOOO like seriously??? 😓😓😓

Then I said, "OK.... but I don't sing that part cuz I am not familiar? I can memorize it but not sing it."

So on the day of the recording, I spent maybe 1 hour to learn this scene and we recorded. It was also the first time for me to wear really long watersleeves and I don't really know the strength I should use to control it. I didn't have time to practice and had to just record for what it is. Hence in the video, all the strength I used were WRONG. It was so bad, while recording, I was mindful that I am flopping.

There was one audience that day though. It was Da Li Qin. Appreciate that she came all the way there and helped me to record too. This is how I managed to have 2 copies of my ku fen and the video edited here is a mix. Teacher's recording had a missing part, I don't know why but luckily DLQ had it recorded.

Pointing out my errors here. That part '生死永随', I should kneel right after singing that line but I forgot. And in my mind I was 'SHIT, I missed that cue, oh shit, think! Which is the next best part to kneel?!' In the end I knelt at the '梁山伯' part. LMAO I felt so terrible because it was the crux of the scene and I flopped.

After the recording I quickly and anxiously told Teacher. Please DO NOT send it to your friends! Don't show it to others! I think he still shared in the end. ZZZZzzzzzz.....

At that time I was quite sian about it but now that I think back, it was quite a good memory. The crazy things I do and the stress and pressure people put on me sometimes were good.

Oh yah that day of the recording, there was construction going on. SUPER NOISY. 😠




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1