Performance
I am having a performance tomorrow at the Alliance Francaise for their Fete De la Musique opening. I haven't been to Alliance Francaise for a long time, ever since I stopped learning french. I missed the place and the good times there tho...
"Forced to be Doctor"
Date: 21 June
Time: 8pm
Ticket: $15, Free seating
We will be performing this show again on next Friday.
Date: 29 Jun
Time: 8pm
Ticket: $12, $20
Erm.. stress lor.. I last minute still add song! The stupid chua just passed me the song lyrics like 2 days ago.. haiz.. stress.
"Forced to be Doctor"
Date: 21 June
Time: 8pm
Ticket: $15, Free seating
We will be performing this show again on next Friday.
Date: 29 Jun
Time: 8pm
Ticket: $12, $20
Erm.. stress lor.. I last minute still add song! The stupid chua just passed me the song lyrics like 2 days ago.. haiz.. stress.
Comments