Radio Interview
Me, together with YL and Tian, had a radio interview 2 weeks ago and yesterday, the clip was posted online finally so we can all hear it. The first part of the interview was about our new show, Doctor, and the second part is about chinese opera.
YL was very enthu so she talked alot when we were asked about our new show. Tian was very quiet, she said that she dun speak well. I spoke more during the second half when we were chatting generally about opera.
I said quite alot of things which I either read in books before or saw from someone else's interview before so the things I said might sound familiar. I have seen so many info and so many interviews of chinese opera that I just blah on and on when asked. Maybe i got use alot of other ppl's copyrighted sentence. I dunno la.. heck.
Heres the link:
http://www.rsi.sg/chinese/newempire/archive/2007/1/gb/.html
YL was very enthu so she talked alot when we were asked about our new show. Tian was very quiet, she said that she dun speak well. I spoke more during the second half when we were chatting generally about opera.
I said quite alot of things which I either read in books before or saw from someone else's interview before so the things I said might sound familiar. I have seen so many info and so many interviews of chinese opera that I just blah on and on when asked. Maybe i got use alot of other ppl's copyrighted sentence. I dunno la.. heck.
Heres the link:
http://www.rsi.sg/chinese/newempire/archive/2007/1/gb/.html
Comments