Stress
I very stress. Really lor. Today went rehearsal for Doctor again and guess what??
New songs and new actions...
Enough or not? Enough is enough lor. I know Chua is trying to make the show nicer by adding songs and actions etc but..... ENOUGH is ENOUGH lor..
Not like we got another month before the show for us to slowly digest the new things you know. Haiz. We are not full time leh, can spend the whole day at home memorising the new lines and movements. I got no time lor seriously.
Haiz.. Today is 24 June le. The performance is like 4 days away? and I got 2 more songs (minimum) which until know I dunno the lyrics yet. I'd rather that I sing less than to make a fool of myself on stage by forgetting my lyrics.
Wah lau eah..
New songs and new actions...
Enough or not? Enough is enough lor. I know Chua is trying to make the show nicer by adding songs and actions etc but..... ENOUGH is ENOUGH lor..
Not like we got another month before the show for us to slowly digest the new things you know. Haiz. We are not full time leh, can spend the whole day at home memorising the new lines and movements. I got no time lor seriously.
Haiz.. Today is 24 June le. The performance is like 4 days away? and I got 2 more songs (minimum) which until know I dunno the lyrics yet. I'd rather that I sing less than to make a fool of myself on stage by forgetting my lyrics.
Wah lau eah..
Comments
u r mk not md. mk need a few days to digest. md need a few months