Comments Opened

Hi friends, as you all can see, I have locked up this blog to prevent some people from reading it and then using my blog to do something wicked. Now that I have narrowed down my blog readers to a few of you, if anything bad happens then I know who are the suspects... LOL... So many despicable people around nowadays.


Anyway, since I have locked up my blog, there is no longer any point for me to use the word verification and comments screening option. Therefore it is now opened for all of you to comment without having to type in that troublesome weird combination of numbers and letters. Also, your comments will only be read by the few people that can see my blog so LZ can stop saying that she cannot comment my blog because she scared got spies.


Why is it that this world has come to this? That I can't even blog what I want without being spied at. Not like I am writing some criticism stuff that people will be buey song ab0ut. I don't write stuff like XX troupe performance sucks and I left halfway through the show. I never write anything like this lor.. though it happened before... LOL..


Damn.. people are really boliao..

Comments

Anonymous said…
die loh, next time if anything happen, i will be one of the suspects....
'''
Kongming said…
lol...
welcome to the shortlist..
fr said…
I no spy, ok. Your posts are harmless lah ... I think you only criticize yourself.
Miko said…
anonymous is may or YH?

FR: Apparently, my self criticism blog also can attract people to come and twist what I am saying and spread it around. Makes it sound like i am criticising someone else.... This world is crazy, full of shit.

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1