Comments
YH kping that my blog very mah fan. She cannot leave comments. Got such thing meh?
Anyone else here can't leave comments? Pls tell me ok then I go check it out. If everyone else is ok and only YH got problem then I think she got something wrong lor... YH please try again, please comment me..
Today I cycled to Ang house, 30 minutes. Totally shag.... I wanted to leave her house by 10:30pm but she loves me too much.. Didn't want to let me go till 11pm.. LOL..
MY gosh, I am so deadbeat.
Anyone else here can't leave comments? Pls tell me ok then I go check it out. If everyone else is ok and only YH got problem then I think she got something wrong lor... YH please try again, please comment me..
Today I cycled to Ang house, 30 minutes. Totally shag.... I wanted to leave her house by 10:30pm but she loves me too much.. Didn't want to let me go till 11pm.. LOL..
MY gosh, I am so deadbeat.
Comments
Does it mean anyone with a blogger account can view your blog even not invited by you?